Original Artist: Dual Core
Remix Title: Nonverbal Ways
Remix by: C. Fleischmann & K. Meyers

Internal Notes: this is another song about the hospital incident (see “Lindsay”) for a more in-depth explanation and another song about the same incident. Further note, that since Krystal came up with the bulk of these lyrics, I feel it’s only right that she post this first under her account and I take a copy. As a result of the second note this will be posed twice for the sake of completeness.

[LYRICS:]

Verse 1:

Seven seas, untold million NVs. Locations full of nonverbals, most identical to me. I can chop at the root like the base of life’s tree, try to talk but they shoot fire shots at high speeds. Some like it hot now they’re screaming “why me?” tie the knot, you’re engaged to this future like me. It’s more than interact, we’re assured to be heard, hording for another tour, not the kind you sight see. Tap screens, clear the message history, I speak, condition hatred you see, wide screens projecting my voice you see behind these tablets that display the software visibly. Cold in this winter, see the steam from when I breathe agents of these agencies lock us in this freeze, the fight rages on while the victims mourn and grieve. The hardware is the battlefield, believe we’re under siege.

Chorus:

This is hostile, we’re never backing down; facing discrimination policies, I’m standing my ground. Remember and respect, to the hardware we’re bound the path is so dangerous to find our way around. This is hostile, we’re never backing down; facing discrimination policies, I’m standing my ground. never will forget, to the hardware we’re bound the path is too dangerous to find our way around.

Verse 2:

There’s a war going on outside, no one is safe from this device-based frontier for the ability to communicate. Resort to back and forth, give and then I’ll take some. Of course we’d apply our mindset to this new concept. Nonverbal girl, ignore her, iPad screens cracked them. Teams take nonverbal girl down for practice. Sure that you’ll be safe and nobody will hurt you? The reason they diagnose white coat tactics. The threat is in and out, both sides of the coast-a, running out of time so we got to make the most of… Get a close-up I don’t want to get your hopes up, the scars when she tried to use her iPhone-a, NOPE-a. Total chaos, the progress will unset, you think that you want some, well fee free to come get it. Open up your eyes, looking for the next winx-net, the girl’s already there, we just haven’t let her talk you.

Chorus:

This is hostile, we’re never backing down; facing discrimination policies, I’m standing my ground. Remember and respect, to the hardware we’re bound the path is so dangerous to find our way around. This is hostile, we’re never backing down; facing discrimination policies, I’m standing my ground. fever will forget, to the hardware we’re bound the path is too dangerous to find our way around.

Verse 3:

Time for an update, situation critical; its real-world lives, much more than individuals. She created a connection from nonverbal to digital; they torched her spirits and hit on the residual. These are humans, not just nonverbal bodies. Fighting for their rights leaves your DBs hard hit. Database crashing down flat line darkness; power to nonverbals not enough to make a heart skip. Systems offline after striking with the core hit, off switch options of hacking it from remote. Think they’ve had enough well we’re sending even more thoughts with no way to tell even if they try to forfeit. Buffers overflow like a mushroom cloud, searching in the archives with thoughts coming down; the ports and the hatches batten them down, you think this if fiction? It’s happening now!

Chorus:

This is hostile, we’re never backing down; facing discrimination policies, I’m standing my ground. Remember and respect, to the hardware we’re bound the path is so dangerous to find our way around. This is hostile, we’re never backing down; facing discrimination policies, I’m standing my ground. fever will forget, to the hardware we’re bound the path is too dangerous to find our way around.

Me and Krystal, we’re kind of the same in ways; we both speak with iPads in nonverbal ways. Me and Krystal, we’re kind of the same in ways; we both speak with iPads in nonverbal ways.