Greetings:

We're launching something different called "Outstanding Forum Achievements" to recognize those members who do things the staff believe are deserving of recognition.

What is "Outstanding Forum Achievements" and why should I care?
"Outstanding Forum Achievements" is a permanent global thread where users will be recognized for doing well in the community such as responsible use of the reporting system, responsible disclosure of bugs, security flaws, etc. in the site and other behavior staff believe deserves positive recognition. As for why you should care, is because these members have gone above and beyond to make the site better for all of us.

How Do I Get An "Outstanding Forum Achievement" Recognition?
You get an Outstanding Forum Achievement by being nominated by staff for displaying positive community behavior. Staff will see the nomination and discuss it among themselves and the final decision will come from @SilentSiren who will add your name to this list.

Other Than Recognition, Are there Any Other Perks to Being Recognized?

No, not at this time.

Can I Nominate Another User For Recognition?

No, Only Staff Can nominate at this time.
================================================== ================================================

As of
Friday, June 23, 2017; we would like to recognize the following members:

Member Name Reason for Recognition Date of Recognition
jmccurdy Finding and responsible disclosure of a site security vulnerability (vulnerability ID: #17-0623505-I) Friday, June 23, 2017

Please take a moment to recognize these members for a job well done!

WinxPortal Dev. Team