I am:
      Innocent

Post Thanks / Like
      Blog Entries
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)

Gears Announce: New Profile Fields & How They Work

Greetings All:

We've added some new profile fields. If you choose the UserCP link in the upper right after signing on, and then choose Edit Profile and scroll all the way to the bottom, you'll notice 2 new sections of optional things to fill out as follows:

1. My Preferences: This entirely optional section contains things like your favorite color, favorite foods and drinks, favorite book, etc.
      2. My Winx Fandom: This entirely optional section contains preferences but as they relate to Winx Club.

To see these fields in action either in your profile (if you complete some or all of them) or on the profile of the "help" account, you'll notice 2 new tabs, called "My Winx Fandom" and "My Preferences"

Your preferences has a privacy control as does your winx fandom information.

Enjoy:
      WinxPortal Team

Last edited by help; 07-07-2017 at 05:58 PM.
      ==
      SiriHosting Customer Service / WinxPortalŽ Admin Help:
      Providing High-Performance Hosting since 2016:

More Information: https://sirihosting.cf/
      Twitter: @SiriHosting

Note: SiriHosting Staff will ONLY Provide support to site owners, WinxPortalŽ System Managers and WinxPortalŽ Deployment Coordinators. However, we WILL NOT provide technical support or forums/site/feature help via forum PM to site end-users. If you need help please ask in the "HELP!" area or contact your WinxPortalŽ System Manager or WinxPortalŽ Deployment Coordinator for assistance via forum PM.

Very Important Note:
      1) The rules have been set by site management. There are
      plenty of opportunities to review the rules; therefore, ignorance of the rules
      is no excuse for breaking them. 2) The views and opinions expressed in this
      posting are my own and might not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of
      the owners and operators of this site or staff policies.

Register to Reply