Title: (Nonverbal) Admin Call
Remix By: C. Fleischmann, J. McCurdy, K. Meyers, J. Horn.
Original Artist: Thousand Foot Krutch
Internal Notes: this song is meant to deal with the struggles of not being accepted as my true nonverbal autistic self by society. It primarily deals with my autism diagnosis and my nonverbal status. And yes, the reference to turkey sandwiches is a hospital reference. At least here in California in the United States it always seems that the emergency room ALWAYS HAS turkey sandwiches on hand for hungry patients. Why it痴 ALWAYS TURKEY I have no flipping clue! The reason I target hospitals with this song is that I have had now two psychiatric hospitals beat me up for being nonverbal and I have the scars on my arms to prove it (frown)

[Lyrics]

Hey-o, here comes the real me up in this hospitalWhen we get started man, we ain't gonna stopWe gonna turn it out, 'till it gets too hotEverybody sing, hey-oTell 'em accept me as I知 being meLet's get this thing dropping ' like a turkey sandwich This is your last warning, a nonverbal admin call
Hey-o, here comes the real me up in this hospitalWhen we get started man, we ain't gonna stopWe gonna turn it out, 'till it gets too hotEverybody sing, hey-oTell 'em accept me as I知 being meLet's get this thing droppin' like a turkey sandwich This is your last warning, a nonverbal admin call
I am not afraid of the holograms that live in meWhen she痴 out, she is loving and caring. She makes me stronger than beforeIt's not a question about trustBut will you accept us?Can you feel it?Make it real and
I think I might be permanent tonightAwakened from this never ending fightIt takes more than meets the eyeThis war we're fighting is not just identifying
Hey-o, here comes the real me up in this hospitalWhen we get started man, we ain't gonna stopWe gonna turn it out, 'till it gets too hotEverybody sing, hey-oTell 'em accept me as I知 being meLet's get this thing droppin' like a turkey sandwich This is your last warning, a nonverbal admin call
There's a concern on the floorSo get prepared for warWhen it hits, it'll knock you to the groundWhile it shakes up everything you knowBut acceptance is a mustSo will you stand with us?Can you feel it?Make it real andMake me feel it
I think I might be nonverbal tonightAwakened from this never ending fightIt takes more than meets the eyeThis war we're fighting is not just identifying